electric dumpster tug
Designed and built for us by a team of engineers, the Bin Butler is highly capable and dependable. WCB assisted in the design to ensure your safety.
The Bin Butler is manufactured with top quality, long lasting and rebuild-able parts and is made in North America.
Since we are waste and recycling specialist, we have custom assembled a list of options for the Bin Butler designed just for the purpose.
Get the XeroWaste Bin Butler today!
Allow your on-site custodian or your waste and recycling driver to safely move totes and wheeled waste and recycling bins, up driveway ramps, over speed bumps and even in the snow, with ease.
If you are in the USA or another province of Canada, contact us to see how you can get a Bin Butler to start savings money.
Benefits of using the Bin Butler
Reduce injuries and WCB costs
We all expect the on-site custodian to move heavy containers without a thought of how heavy they are and about how easy it is for them to pull a muscle or slip and injure themselves, causing thousands of dollars in WCB costs. Now, have them safely and easily move the bins with the electric Bin Butler.
Minimize potential damage to buildings and vehicles, minimizing your insurance costs and claims
The Bin Butler ensures your on-site custodian has full control of the bins at all times to minimize any damage and lower your claims costs.
By using the Bin Butler, rather than contracting a 3rd party to move containers to the curb for servicing by your hauler, you will save money. You also reduce the time the bins are away from the waste and recycling room, minimizing inconveniences for residents and minimizing clean-up.
- The Bin Butler is manufactured in Canada and almost all the parts are sourced from other North American manufacturers, which employs people here in North America.
- Our tugs can be rebuilt (when the time comes in the future) as all the parts are available. If you consider buying a foreign-made tug, ask first if you can obtain parts to rebuild the transaxle or replace any broken part. Chances are, if you buy a foreign-made tug, you can’t get parts and you will have no option other than to buy another new tug.
- Powerful 1.2 kw 24 volt motor with a regenerative drive system that returns energy to the included deep cycle AGM batteries. Option for 1.5 kw or 1.7 kw motor for more pulling power.
- Towing capacity of 3.1 MT and 136 kg of pushing/pulling force for 1.2 kw motor on flat surface. Recommended driveway slope of ≤ 20%
- Powered-coated all aluminum construction for the 1.2 & 1.5 kw model.
- Keyed switch with battery meter display
- Safety features include a dead man switch, parking brake, horn and speed limiter
- Training video, manual and phone support. Onsite training provided in certain cities.
- 6-months or 1-year warranty coverage, depending on model.
We have a wide variety of options and we would be happy to recommend some. You can easily add options at a later point too.
NEW for winter 2019 is a snow plow attachment for the Bin Butler and IoT connected in the cloud!
Request a brochure to see all the options!
Optional Bin Butler Trailers
Exclusive custom-made lightweight and low-profile/small-footprint aluminum trailers are available in an in-line 3 tote model or four- and six-tote models. They are designed to be towed by the Bin Butler electric dumpster tug only. Easy and fast to load over the non-slip surface. These hold 96-gallon or smaller totes. Proudly made in North America.
Ask us about our gently used 2018 year demo tug we have for sale
Find out how much you will save by using the Bin Butler!
Enter the details below and request a calculation of your savings potential.