electric dumpster tug
We now recommend the V-Move line of walk-along tugs.
Designed and built for us by a team of engineers, the Bin Butler is highly capable and dependable. WCB assisted in the design to ensure your safety.
The Bin Butler electric tug is manufactured with top quality, long lasting and rebuild-able parts and is made in North America.
Since we are waste and recycling specialist, we have custom assembled a list of options for the Bin Butler designed just for the purpose.
Get the XeroWaste Bin Butler today!
Allow your on-site custodian or your waste and recycling driver to safely move totes and wheeled waste and recycling bins, up driveway ramps and over speed bumps with ease.
If you are in the USA or Canada, contact us to see how you can purchase or lease a Bin Butler to start savings money.
Benefits of using the Bin Butler
Reduce injuries and WCB costs
We all expect the on-site custodian to move heavy containers without a thought of how heavy they are and about how easy it is for them to pull a muscle or slip and injure themselves, causing thousands of dollars in WCB costs. Now, have them safely and easily move the bins with the electric Bin Butler.
Minimize potential damage to buildings and vehicles, minimizing your insurance costs and claims
The Bin Butler ensures your on-site custodian has full control of the bins at all times to minimize any damage and lower your claims costs.
By using the Bin Butler, rather than contracting a 3rd party to move containers to the curb for servicing by your hauler, you will save money. You also reduce the time the bins are away from the waste and recycling room, minimizing inconveniences for residents and minimizing clean-up.
MADE IN CANADA
- The Bin Butler is manufactured in Canada and almost all the parts are sourced from other North American manufacturers, which employs people here in North America.
- Our electric tugs can be rebuilt (when the time comes in the future) as all the parts are available. If you consider buying a foreign-made tug, ask first if you can obtain parts to rebuild the transaxle or replace any broken part. Chances are, if you buy a foreign-made tug, you can’t get parts and you will have no option other than to buy another new tug.
- Powerful 1.5 kw 24 volt motor with a regenerative drive system that returns energy to the included deep cycle AGM batteries. Option for a 1.2 kw tug for flat surface pulls.
- Towing capacity of 5 MT for 1.5 kw motor on flat surface. Recommended driveway slope of ≤ 20%.
- Speed of up to 4.2 km/hr
- Powered-coated all aluminum construction for the 1.2 & 1.5 kw model.
- Keyed switch with battery meter display.
- Safety features include a dead man switch, parking brake, horn and speed limiter. Flashing light optional.
- Training video, manual and phone support. Onsite training provided in certain cities.
- 6-months or 1-year warranty coverage, depending on model.
We have a wide variety of options and we would be happy to recommend some. You can easily add options at a later point too.
Request a brochure to see all the options!
Verhagen V-Move Tugs
XeroWaste is also your source for the Verhagen V-Move Tugs for North America. Backed by a limited 1-year warranty labor and 2-year parts warranty and built with mostly USA-made key components, it is one of the fastest walk-along tugs at 6 km/hr. The full line is available that pulls up to 176,000 lbs or 80 MT. See Verhagen Leiden Electric Tugs for more information.
Optional 6-Tote Trailers
Exclusive custom-made lightweight and low-profile/small-footprint aluminum trailers are available. They are designed to be towed by an electric dumpster tug only. Easy and fast to load over the non-slip surface. These hold 96-gallon or smaller totes and up to 1 MT. Proudly made in North America.