Bin Butler Recycling Waste Organics Tote Trailer
95-gallon 3, 4, 6, & 8 tote cart –
From CAD: $5,862.00 – $8,352.00
The Xerowaste Bin Butler® 3, 4, 6, or 8-tote recycling cart trailer holds 32-gallon, 64-gallon, and 95 gallon totes and is ideal to move the totes and trash cans to the curb, up or down driveways, or across your property. It is made in Canada and is pulled by our V-move® tow tractors or walk-along tuggers/tugs/dumpster movers (sold separately). Up to 3,000 lb can be carried on the 8-tote trash can cart for 95-gallon mobile containers. Contact us to Purchase
The Bin Butler® tote trailer, waste bin trailer, or trash can cart is ideal for use at:
- Multi-unit Residential Buildings
- Schools or Universities/Colleges
- Community centers
- Distribution centers
- Manufacturing Plants
Our V-move 650 tow tractor is ideal indoors and outdoors to pull dumpsters and our tote or trash can trailer.
Specifications for the Bin Butler® tote trailer, waste bin trailer, or trash can cart:
- Holds 32-gallon, 64-gallon, or 95-gallon totes
- Holds up to eight 95-gallon totes, depending on the model
- The 3 and 4 tote models are 1x3 and 1x4 configuration. The 6 and 8 tote models are 2x3 and 2x4 configuration
- Carrying weight capacity of up to 3,000 lb, depending on model
- Low angle lightweight ramp for easy and safe loading with an anti-slip surface throughout
- The lightweight rigid aluminum trailer or cart won't rust and doesn't need painting
- Optional powder-coated steel trailer or cart
- Low speed reduced noise caster wheels is stock. Optional lower noise soft caster wheels or heavy-duty long-wearing caster wheels with high-speed bearings
- Optional air tires for off-road use on grass and gravel/dirt surfaces.
- Safety reflectors
- Totes or trash cans sold separately
- Not designed for use on a public road
- In lightweight and rigid aluminum, our 3-tote trailer is 70 kg, our 6-tote trailer is 120 kg, and our 8-tote trailer is 170 kg.
- One-year limited warranty
Ask for pricing for our:
- 3-tote Xerowaste Bin Butler trailer or cart with low angle ramp in a 1x3 configuration.
- 4-tote Xerowaste Bin Butler trailer or cart with low angle ramp in a 1x4 configuration.
- 6-tote Xerowaste Bin Butler trailer or cart with low angle ramp in a 2x3 configuration.
- 8-tote Xerowaste Bin Butler trailer or cart with low angle ramp in a 2x4 configuration.
- Xerowaste lightweight aluminum Pallet trailer for hauling 48"x48" pallets or pallet bags of recycling.
- Ask about a custom sized trailer for your needs.
Most of our customers that have the Xerowaste Bin Butler® trash can cart for 95 gallon mobile containers, waste bin trailer, or tote trailer find they can use it for more than just hauling totes. They use it to move bags of recycling, furniture/fixtures, or construction waste in multi-unit residential buildings. The Xerowaste Bin Butler® tote trailer is ergonomically designed with a low slope ramp for ease of loading and unloading totes. The Bin butler® tote trailer is very durable, quality built and covered by a one-year limited parts and material workmanship warranty.
Our 1 or 2-tote steel carrier attachment for the V-Move L, V-Move XL, V-Move XL+, or the V-move XXL tug is available and works well on slopes and in the snow.
Our V-Move EDV can carry two 95-gallon totes and is ideal for use in airports or schools.
We use a tug and trailer from Xerowaste to transport our recycling totes and other items around the parkade. We have found this equipment to be quite reliable and useful and I would recommend Xerowaste as a good company to discuss all waste and recycling matters with.
Raincity Housing Website
Price subject to change at any time and excludes taxes and shipping.