Verhagen Leiden B.V.
V-Move Shopping Cart Pusher XL+Pushes up to 7.5 MT or 16,535 lb
With the V-Move XL+ shopping cart pusher, you won’t have the following issues as it is the premium shopping cart pusher backed with a 2-year warranty:
- Replacing motor brushes, as you would in a DC motor tug
- Rebuilding the motor due to damage from worn brushes
- Repairing or replacing broken trans-axles
- Repeated downtime due to repairs of motors or axles
- A need for spare tugs to cover off on all the above issues
The V-Move XL+ cart pusher tug has a powerful maintenance-free AC motor with the following benefits:
1. No motor brushes or stator, thus not requiring any motor rebuild or brush replacement
2. Lower maintenance costs and probably lower overall capital costs since you don’t need replacement movers sitting around
3. The AC motor has a flatter torque curve giving you more cart pushing power at low speeds and up hills
4. Higher productivity from your workers since there is less downtime and the V-Move XL+ cart mover goes up to 3.7 mph.
5. Comes with optional Lithium-Ion batteries so you can run it all day and charge it up at lunch and breaks
6. Has a heavy-duty trans-axle and heavy-duty bearings as this cart pusher is designed as an industrial tug that can take up to 500 kg or 1,102 lb of added weight plates for added traction on hills or in snow and for pushing industrial loads up to 16K lb.
7. Ability to push more shopping carts than most others since it has a powerful 1.7 kW AC motor that can push up to 16,535 lb.
The V-Move XL+ walk-along electric tug shopping cart pusher model package with a 1.7 kW motor is custom designed for pushing grocery and shopping carts. It has a remote control, custom cartwheel hitch and long cord to hold the carts together. You can add a tow hitch to pull waste bins or snow tires, a snowplow and weight plates so it has added traction in snow, on ice and on slopes. The V-Move XL+ has a maintenance-free AC motor, which is superior to a DC motor as it has no brushes to replace and has a flatter torque curve. This website does a great job explaining how AC motors have advantages over DC motors, even though it is for electric carts: AC motor advantages
Due to our advanced driveshaft, you can use the V-Move shopping cart or grocery cart pusher on and off solid surfaces, off-road and in snow. Optional chains allow you to use it on ice.
This V-Move tug uses the latest Curtis CAN-bus computer controller, top quality US-made maintenance-free batteries and a US-made UL/CSA approved charger. With the included tilting handle, V-Move has one of the smallest footprints of any walk-along tug allowing you to get into tight spots to get at loads. We suggest you option it with our Lithium batteries so you can run it all the time, charge it on breaks and at lunch/dinner and not have it sit around charging for 5 to 8 hours like AGM or wet cell battery tugs require.
If you want our more affordable industrial-grade DC motor cart pusher, we have the XL 1.5 kW cart pusher package: V-Move Grocery Cart Pusher XL
Combined with Verhagen Leiden, we have over 60 business years of smart material handling experience.
V-Move XL+ 1.7 kW Tug Specifications
|Push or Pull||7.5 MT / 16,535 lb|
|Weight Carry||0.5 MT / 1,102 lb|
|1.7 kW / 2.3 hp|
3.4 kW / 4.6 hp
|2,250 Newtons / 506 lbf|
4,500 Newtons / 1,102 lbf
|Speed||0 - 6 km/hr / 0 - 3.7 mph|
|Motor Type||AC - maintenance-free|
|Battery Type||2 x 12V 102Ah volt AGM maintenance free (140 Ah for shopping cart pusher)|
|Charger||UL/CSA approved charger included|
|Tug Weight||275+ kg / 606+ lb|
|Size (lwh)||153x75x90 cm / 60x30x35 in|
Ask us about all the options we have to customize the tug for your use.
Download Brochure Contact us