Waste Bin Movers
Move waste totes, bins, compactor receiving bins and compactors with the V-Move dumpster mover tugs.
- Lower your carbon footprint
- Makes the job easier
- Increase productivity
- Lower costs
- Reduce injuries
- Reduce damages
V-Move L - move up to 4,409 lb
V- Move XL 0.8 kW - move up to 7,716 lb
V-Move XL 1.5 kW - move up to 11,023 lb
V-Move XL+ - move up to 16,535 lb
V-Move XXL - move up to 44,093 lb
*Contact us to find out how much weight the above units can move on different driveway slopes.
- With the optional tilting handle, the V-Move dumpster mover tugs have the smallest footprint to get into tight spaces and move bins.
- Our walk-along tugs are the fastest moving so the fastest walker can get the job done at his/her speed, increasing productivity.
- Open up new possibilities by installing a roll-off compactor, a self-contained compactor front-load bin or a vertical compactor where YOU want it and not where the waste hauler wants it. Move large and heavy waste compactors and compactor receiving bins to the service truck with a V-Move tug once the bin or self-contained compactor has been modified to have one end carried safely.
- Since we are waste and recycling experts, we have arranged with some of the largest haulers in North America to use the V-Move tug to move your bin back and forth when serviced. Ask us for details how this works.
- Due to our advanced driveshaft, various tire types, chains and optional locking differentials, you can use the V-Move waste tugs on solid surfaces, uneven surfaces, off road and in snow and on ice.
- With the correctly recommended V-Move model, taking bins and totes up and down slopes is effortless and safe.
- Safety is our first priority with the V-Move waste bin tugs. Some of the standard and optional safety features: very loud vehicle horn, flashing LED light, both engine and electro-magnetic differential braking, an emergency stop switch, spring-loaded variable speed control, auto quick stop if battery or power dies, dead man switch and high quality keyed switch.
- V-Move has a regenerative motor to recharge the batteries. And speaking of batteries, we include Deep-Cycle AGM batteries made in the USA as standard. Even our UL/CSA charger is made in the USA.
We carry industry-standard tow tabs and tow kits that go on steel and plastic bins, various tow bars, tote carrier and even a 6-tote trailer.
ALL OUR V-MOVE WASTE TUGS COME WITH AN INDUSTRY LEADING 2-YEAR WARRANTY!
Ask for our v-Move financial payback spreadsheet so you can see how the V-Move is a great investment.
Apply for up to a $2,000 rebate for a V-Move tug if you are in a participating state, province or city
Contact us More Details about the Tugs