Verhagen Leiden B.V.
Waste Bin Tug or Dumpster Mover
The V-move® dumpster mover or waste bin tug safely and effortlessly moves waste bins, totes, compactor receiving bins, and self-contained compactors year-round. The V-Move dumpster mover will also lower your staff injury costs, reduce property damages and save you money.
- Lower your carbon footprint
- Makes the job easier
- Increase productivity
- Lower costs
- Reduce injuries
- Reduce damages
Our line of commercial quality waste bin tug, dumpster puller, bin tugger or dumpster mover tugs:
V-Move XL 1.5 kW
Move up to 11,023 lb
Move up to 16,535 lb
Move up to 44,093 lb
- COVID-19 benefit: If you have a 3rd party moving the bins from your waste room to the curb or two or more people push the bin, you will reduce virus risk by doing it yourself with a V-Move dumpster tug.
- Smallest footprint: With the optional tilting handle, the V-Move dumpster mover or bin tug has the smallest footprint to get into tight spaces and move bins.
- Fastest moving: Our bin tug or dumpster mover models are the fastest moving at 3.7 MPH so the fastest walker can get the job done at his/her speed, increasing productivity.
- Regenerative motor: V-Move has a regenerative motor to recharge the batteries.
- AGM batteries: We include deep-cycle maintenance-free AGM batteries made in the USA as standard. Even our UL/CSA charger is made in the USA. Our waste tug can last between 4 hours to 6 hours or more of continuous use, depending on some factors such as the battery choice, activity, and tug model. Most of our customers re-charge the batteries once every month or two.
- Use the dumpster mover offroad on gravel, in snow, and on ice: Due to our advanced driveshaft, various tire options, high-capacity counter weight-plates for added traction, chains or studs, and optional locking differentials, you can use the V-Move waste bin tug on solid surfaces, uneven surfaces, off-road and in snow and on ice.
- Select dumpster movers with maintenance-free AC motors: Our XL+ and XXL waste tug have AC motors, which vs. a DC motor tug: have maintenance-free motors, have smooth acceleration, stop quicker, are quiet, consume less energy most of the time, have a long life and will save you money in the long run. See this real-world comparison of AC vs DC motors: AC vs DC Motor.
- Safety is our first priority with the V-Move waste bin tugs and dumpster mover. Some of the standard and optional safety features: very loud vehicle horn, flashing LED light, both engine and electro-magnetic differential braking, an emergency stop switch, spring-loaded variable speed control, auto quick stop if battery or power dies, dead man switch and high quality keyed switch. We also include a safety-oriented user manual.
We carry industry-standard bin-mounted tow tabs that WM, WC, Republic, and others use that go on steel bins or between two bins, industry-standard tow kits for plastic bins, a light-weight and high-strength quick connecting tow bar, tote carriers, and even a three or six-tote trailer.
Now you can think outside the box when you use a V-Move dumpster mover tug knowing you can lift one end and move a 6-yard self-contained front-loader (FL) compactor, lift one end and move a Roll-off (RO) bin or self-contained RO compactor, or have your hauler use a custom 4-yard FL compactor receiving bin instead of the standard 2 or 3-yard FL bins with a FL apartment compactor.
1/1V Move XL+ garbage bin tug or dumpster moverV-Move XL 1.5 kw dumpster mover tug moving Roll Off compactor | xerowaste.caV Move 4XL heavy-duty load mover Compactor or Roll-off Dumpster Mover.Xerowaste | XL+ Dumpster Mover tug1/1
- ALL OUR V-MOVE WASTE TUG / DUMPSTER MOVER MODELS COME WITH AN INDUSTRY LEADING 2-YEAR WARRANTY!
Read our article about Reducing Injuries in the Workplace as they relate to moving waste and recycling bins and totes: HERE