Verhagen Leiden B.V.
Waste Bin Tug or Dumpster Mover
Safely and effortlessly move waste bins, totes, compactor receiving bins and self-contained compactors with the V-Move electric dumpster mover or waste bin tug. The V-Move dumpster mover will also lower your staff injury costs, reduce property damages and save you money.
- Lower your carbon footprint
- Makes the job easier
- Increase productivity
- Lower costs
- Reduce injuries
- Reduce damages
Our line of commercial quality waste bin tug, dumpster puller, bin tugger or dumpster mover tugs (XL 1.5 and XL+ are most popular):
Move up to 4,409 lb
V- Move XL 0.8 kW
Move up to 7,716 lb
V-Move XL 1.5 kW
Move up to 11,023 lb
Move up to 16,535 lb
Move up to 44,093 lb
- With the optional tilting handle, the V-Move dumpster mover or bin tug have the smallest footprint to get into tight spaces and move bins.
- Our bin tug or dumpster mover models are the fastest moving so the fastest walker can get the job done at his/her speed, increasing productivity.
- V-Move has a regenerative motor to recharge the batteries. And speaking of batteries, we include deep-cycle maintenance-free AGM batteries made in the USA as standard. Even our UL/CSA charger is made in the USA. We have two 12-volt batteries in our XL+ and smaller tugs that can last up to 4.5 hour of continuous use, depending on some factors such as the battery choice, activity and tug. Most of our customers re-charge the batteries once per week.
- Since we are waste and recycling experts, we have arranged with some of the largest haulers in North America to use the V-Move tug to move your bin back and forth when serviced. Ask us for details how this works.
- Due to our advanced driveshaft, various tire options, chains or studs and optional locking differentials, you can use the V-Move waste bin tug on solid surfaces, uneven surfaces, off road and in snow and on ice.
- Our XL+ and XXL waste tug have AC motors, which are maintenance-free motors, have smooth acceleration, consume less energy most of the time, have a long life and will save you money in the long run (lower total cost of ownership) See this real world comparison of AC vs DC motors: AC vs DC Motor.
- With the correctly recommended V-Move bin tug model, taking bins and totes up and down slopes is effortless and safe.
- Safety is our first priority with the V-Move waste bin tugs and dumpster mover. Some of the standard and optional safety features: very loud vehicle horn, flashing LED light, both engine and electro-magnetic differential braking, an emergency stop switch, spring-loaded variable speed control, auto quick stop if battery or power dies, dead man switch and high quality keyed switch. We also include a safety-oriented user manual.
We carry industry-standard tow tabs and tow kits that go on steel and plastic bins, various light-weight tow bars, tote carrier and even a 6-tote trailer.
ALL OUR V-MOVE WASTE TUG / DUMPSTER MOVER MODELS COME WITH AN INDUSTRY LEADING 2-YEAR WARRANTY!
Read our article about Reducing Injuries in the Workplace as they relate to moving waste and recycling bins and totes: HERE