Xerowaste BinButler Tote Trailer
3, 6, 8-tote 95-gallon trailer
Sale from: USD $2,910
The Xerowaste Bin Butler® 3, 6, or 8-tote cart trailer holds 32-gallon, 64-gallon, and 95 gallon totes and is ideal to move the totes and trash cans to the curb, up or down driveways, or across your property. It is made in Canada and is pulled by our V-move® tow tractors or walk-along tugs/dumpster movers (sold separately). Up to 2,500 lb can be carried on the 8-tote trailer.
The Bin Butler® tote trailer, waste bin trailer, or trash can cart is ideal for use at:
- Multi-unit Residential Buildings
- Schools or Universities/Colleges
- Community centers
- Manufacturing Plants
Our V-move 650 tow tractor is ideal indoors and outdoors to pull dumpsters and our tote or trash can trailer.
Specifications for the Bin Butler® tote trailer, waste bin trailer, or trash can cart:
- Holds 32-gallon, 64-gallon, or 95-gallon totes
- Holds up to eight 95-gallon totes, depending on the model
- Carrying weight capacity of up to 2,500 lb, depending on model
- Low angle lightweight ramp with anti-slip surface throughout
- The lightweight rigid aluminum trailer won't rust and doesn't need painting
- HD quiet casters with high-speed bearings
- Safety reflectors
- Totes or trash cans sold separately
- Not designed for use on a public road
Ask for pricing for our:
- 3-tote Xerowaste BinButler trailer or cart with low angle ramp.
- 6-tote Xerowaste BinButler trailer or cart with low angle ramp.
- 8-tote Xerowaste BinButler trailer or cart with low angle ramp.
- Pallet trailer for hauling 48"x48" pallets or pallet bags of recycling.
Our V-Move EDV can carry two 95-gallon totes and is ideal for use in airports or schools.
Most of our customers that have the Xerowaste Bin Butler® waste bin trailer or tote trailer find they can use it for more than just hauling totes. They use it to move bags of recycling, furniture/fixtures, or construction waste in multi-unit residential buildings. The Xerowaste Bin Butler® tote trailer is ergonomically designed with a low slope ramp for ease of loading and unloading totes. The Bin butler® tote trailer is very durable, quality built and covered by a 1-year limited parts warranty.
Xerowaste V-Move Reviews (verified by Trustalyze)
We use a tug and trailer from Xerowaste to transport our recycling totes and other items around the parkade. We have found this equipment to be quite reliable and useful and I would recommend Xerowaste as a good company to discuss all waste and recycling matters with.
Price is subject to change and based on the 3-tote trailer. We currently have one used 6-tote Bin Butler® aluminum trailer available for sale.